12 July 2010

Time Flies So Fast

As for this post i think its kinda long cause I'm going to post a few days activities =) Because due to my lack of time by coming home late after studies den straight to bed.

Tuesday 6/7/2010
Woke up,prepared and went to Jesse's house and went down to APIIT. Because today we are planning to go to play badminton.

Once reach there,We wasted 4 hours of time there for fun,we spent it by playing counter-strike and loitering around the college. And then we're off to Bukit Jalil to take the train.

While waiting for the train,I took some photos due to TOO BORED! Urgh~
Meet *From Left* Brian , CK & Jesse
CK was so happy because I help him on his "Free online internet access"
And oh yeah! This *retard look guy* is David..Ain't he retard? HAHAHAHA *Sorry Dave xP*

And hell yeah! Finally the train arrived. We have our sits and CK is starting to be horny. Let me tell ya'll using pictures as storyboard. xD

CK : Hey Jeremy! Thanks Finally I have access anywhere I want! And thanks for your tips..RedTube SERIOUSLY CAN ACCESS OMG!!


Jeremy : Ok,here are the simple steps to watch RedTube,1st scroll down and find download with 3GP or MP4.
CK : ok ok... den den?
Jeremy : den find ur specific location u wanna save..
CK : ok ...i'll try now! *takes the phone away from Jeremy*


CK: WTF!!!!!! HAHAHA!! YAY!! IT REALLY DO WORK!!! I CAN WATCH RedTube ON MY PHONE!!!
Jeremy : hehehe...
____________________________________________________________________

Hehe,OK lets continue. While in the train there was a guy that actually looks like a girl from behind look. OMG~ And guess what? Teddy admires her*him*
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! =)

Hell yeah! We stopped at Bandar Tun Razak!

Okay,Reached there,there were like more than 6 of us..confirm cant fit in the car right? So me and Jesse let other's go 1st so we can take some *pictures*

Were so lame got nothing to do but to do "KICK TREES And act like we're flying" lol!



And here we are, The Legendary King Of Pop *of Puchong* JESSE!! xD

Urh...I don't know what to say for this picture xD ! Cause its Jesse's idea to call me take our reflection through somebody's car window...

OK Yeah! We waited for 15 minutes only!! And sorry for not taking the place where I went to play cause I only know how to talk and make fun with friends xD!! So I forgoted =P We're having a big great time there =D

(And here we are! HAVING A SMACK!)


(And hell yeah! I WIN! FTW)!!

After that we went outside for boxing....WOO HOO!!! If u wanna see more about this day feel free to dop by my Facebook photo album *Classic Day* to see more =D

(A Picture of Dave & Jesse) BTW CK is recording a video..=D

After that we went to a nearby restaurant to chillax ~ And Oh Shit! Its 6 pm already and Im so dead meat coz being late back home =_=

Okay..The worse part is when we reach back Bukit Jalil, There are exactly no more buses back to college... OMG la!! so me and Jesse decided to walk back to Technology Park...We're counted as quite lucky for not waiting for the bus =D Wanna Know Why?
Because hor.. The Traffic jam there is so damn worse =O!! Walking is faster than driving a car..HAHAHAHAHA!!!

And there it is! The post for the day!
____________________________________________________________________

7/07/2010

Quite a Happy day! Cause my daddy approve my "LEAVE" for not going to class >Mati Enjin once =D And at the end of the class my driving instructor said im perfect and decided to let me finish my class ASAP and take my exam ASAP =D .After I reach home, I was suprised that my mother was actually watching the famous Taiwan drama...Autmn Concerto ... WTF
Im so proud of my mum....=)...because she is so "IN" already... ;D
____________________________________________________________________

8/07/2010

Today was a boring day so I played FIFA South Africa 2010 on PSP and guess what? I use Malaysia team to VS England Team... And End up All Malaysian should be happy about the result xD

(TADA) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! UNBELIEVEABLE RIGHT?
____________________________________________________________________

9/7/2010

Haiz...Time passes so fast.Can you believe it's already been 3 month since I attended this Training Course? I still remember the 1st day ! And it only feels like yesterday only... Sigh...so what to do? Accept it saja =\
And here are my classmates =) Im the most younger in the company...HAHAHA
From Left *Has,Sam,Peter & Niezam*

Actually there are 8 of us but the 1st 1 drop out on the 2nd day. The 2nd & 3rd one suddenly dissapear. Hope they success in their jobs ba =D

Firstly I wanted to congratz Has and Peter for pass the course and been offered jobs... Dont Worry I wont forget you guys and those days we spent outside a lot! Take Care and Bye!!!

(Here is our Group Photo)
As you all known the standing peoples,let me intro the sittings.
From left *Angust(The Lecturer),Mr. Harres Tan(CEO),Mr Soh(COO) & Jim(The Lecturer)

Thank You HTConsulting for accept my request for joining this course!

No comments:

Post a Comment