05 July 2010

Delayed =O

As promised i supposed to blog like 2 days ago. But I have ain't no time due to
some things i had to do =(...SO! Imma blog about these 2 happening.

4/7/2010
Imma start it during the noon time cause everybody noes what we do during the morning. xD
Jesse asked for a boxing training because he
just bought his full set boxing set but on the next day he set off to PD.
By the time he step foot on his house he find me for it.
Then ok lor....I went to his house bring the whole set and walk up to prepare FOR THEBATTLE!
Neh,there's nothing much to battle about we're just training on punching bag
I know I know...I look "MACAM YES SAJA" xD....OK! Because of that training for nearly 2 hours. MY HANDS MUSCLES ARE PAIN!!!! T.T !!! After I that I went for dinner,then when reach home I BANG on my bed and till Jon calls.Thats all for this day cause the next coming picture is after 12 so it means its 5/7/2010!

5/7/2010
Okay,I was nicely in my dreaming wonderland and suddenly Jon called and ask whether wanted to go Genting Highlands or not.So,since I slept so early I decided to join him for the trip.Everytime we go,our target is less than 1 hour and 15 minutes. =D
And Ya...after that before WE REACHED! Jon suddenly cried out says that he is hungry =_=!...SO we stopped by Gohtong Jaya and grab supper!! CHICKEN RICE!!! =D
OK la...The chicken rice is quite good ...Oh yeah,we ordered Drumstick+Char Siew. And it cost RM 10. I wonder its cheap or not.

After that,we straight fly to the top! Woo...When we're halfway past up we saw 1 couple walking up in the dark so we decided to stop and ask them whether they need a ride or not. And they answered us. "No Thanks"...LOL!!! After we left them,me and Jon keep thinking that if they can get eaten by "PONTIANAK" or not? XD!!!!Okay. After 15 mins we reach the top and parked our car near First World. =D
While we were inside going up the escalators,we saw this banner. =O Me and Jon were thinking to go on that night to have FREE FLOW BEERS~
We did nothing much there but just to loiter around take some pictures and enjoy the weather there.
(Random Shot)

Its 4 a.m. and we had enough and decided to leave. And while on our way down the hill. The scenery down KL is so nice and i get down the car and took photos =D
(Setting Up the DSLR)

Ok I took more than 20 shots just to get 1 nice picture of the scenery.Imma show you 2 failure shot and 1 successful shot. =D

(1st - Too Dark )

(2nd - Too Bright)

(3rd- Finally The Success shot)


After that, I went in the car and sleep like a pig all the way back to my home.

5/7/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment