07 July 2010

Continue!

Okay.Imma continue with the previous post of 5/7/2010 because its a different topic on the same day. WooHoo

Okay,Reached home at 5 a.m. gonna wake up at 9 a.m. to fetch Jesse's Ass to college. And so I waste my time there because I'm so desperate to play counter strike with new friends i made there =D.

And so everytime i reach APIIT, Jesse will run in and lend a student card out and pass to me so I can get inside.Once we get inside, we would find empty room and setup computers and READY FOR WAR! =D

We connect the projector to our computer to "CHEAT because the screen is big enough for us to spot the enemy xD"

And hell yeah!!! While Me,Zhen Hao and Brian was CS-ing.Cheeken,Jesse and Hwai Jeng was flying cards lol!
(LOOK AT THIS! XD)

Thanks to CheeKen,Everyone knows how to fly cards already! FTW BRO!

Delayed post up due to lack of time and sleep early...Sigh...

7/7/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment