03 July 2010

Stay Tune ;D

Owkay,I've had ENOUGH! I can't take it anymore!
Since I saw my friend blog until so fun,I can't help myself...
SO I don give a damn! Although my blog is dead for like 7 months,
I have to start to blog back due to some *jealousness* of some
friends blog that are so successfull >
And the other reason for it is just to kill my boredom!

Aiks,Let me give some short updates.
  1. My freakin damn Software Developer course is ending soon! YAY (after endured it for 3 months =_=)


  2. Bought a new digital camera! Its a Samsung Model ST550! =D its famous for its dual LCD ;D and oh yeah its kinda sucks coz i sent it to factory like 2 times in 2 weeks time.URGH

  3. And FIFA within last month and this month,I cant sleep well EVERY NIGHT! Wonder why? Because almost every night's match i will go out and watch! WHO CARES?! 4 years 1 time. Of course "Its A MUST WATCH" for everyone. * I think*

  4. Got my "L" license but didnt attend any classes of it because my dad wants me concentrate on my studies. =(...Damn! I can get my "P" on june if he let me attend the classes and let me take the exam. So i have to take motor fly here and there. But motor is quite fun ! =D.
    1st- You don even have to pay any toll.
    2nd-Save petrol *Wink Wink*
    3rd-No need worry about traffic jam =D


  5. Went to pavillion KL with my friend Nigel to attend Bola Bola Event organized by DiGi and have a photo with HitZ.FM morning crew JJ & Ean.

  6. A great friend of mine crash my bike, His fine no need to worry, and so as my bike =D


  7. Went Clubbing at EuroStar for the 1st round of drunkness,2nd round at Dicky's house.A new friend I met in EuroStar. And that night was the worse night for me. I NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER drunk like tat before in my life. And what the hell... I end up sleeping on his roof


  8. Followed Jesse and Jagger down to Klang to buy 1 set of Boxing Set!

  9. 1st time visit to Asia Cafe Puchong. And its nice, you all should went there when youre free, THE ROOFTOP! FUIYOH!! siok ah! its an open air place with a big projector showing infront. Its the best place to watch FIFA WORLD CUP!

  10. Changed my bike grip and visor today. Damn! my helmet+the new visor makes me look like power ranger =O!!!!
Okay,Dont wanna write much coz its 7 months of update. Omgosh. Read also read till tidur la. This is just a short update. Hope you all enjoy.

I'll officially start bloggin start on TOMORROW! and that's the 4rd of July 2010 =D

Ciao~
3/7/10

1 comment: