12 December 2009

Spended Half Day In Sunway~

*Ta-da-da-da*,My alarm rang.Oh My Gosh! Its 7 o clock.So I get up quickly,pack up my bag and rush for my morning breakfast.After my breakfast,my family went to my aunt house to fetch my cousin and my friend.

Oh yeah,forgot to tell u guys,today is my dad's company celebrate "Family's Day"!,We reach Sunway around 9 something.When going to register ourselves,my father's friend forgot to register our family,WTF?.So,we stand there for around half an hour.Well thank God there are some people are not coming so we got tickets to go in.

When me and my friend went in,we go like "=(" cause no "leng lui".After a few more hours we go like "=O" cause suddenly 1 freakin beauty American Girl was right in front of us.LOL!.

Ok~I'll cut down the story because i stay in the water for so damn long...Guess what !! I kena sun burn aaaaa!!!!!!!!!Freakin' pain dude!!So regret cause not hearing my mom's advice on putting sunblock xP.

Lastly,my friend and I had our dinner at GasOline.After our dinner,we are heading to our parking space and we were shocked cause suddenly so many Exotic cars beside Euphoria parking lot.There were Lotus gang,Fairady 350z gang,Toyota Supra gang and so on.So.We took the photos at there.

11/12/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment