12 December 2009

Double Happiness!

Wake up at 8:30,thanks to my mom suddenly call me -.-".After I've done brushing my tooth,I called Jonathan Yap to ask wether he is free to fetch me or not.I asked him wether he can fetch me to "Yeah! Magazine" office or not cause i wan to claim Battleground Final Tickets.

At 9:30 he come and fetch me,when we reach OUG we spend like 1 hour to find that damn office!Manatau the office is at the first turning...!Finally we reach the office and claim our tickets!!!!!Woo Hoo!!!!!! First Happiness~~

On the afternoon,my parents brought me to The Mines!!!!!!!!Because there is a sale there.Crocs Clearance Christmas Sale!!!!At last i bought a new Croc!!cause my 1 cacat already xP.It's a Bloody Red color Offroad style. =) And guess what? it cost RM 80! save 50% =D


That's the second happiness =D...

12/12/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment